Your cart is currently empty!
944 Turbo Charity Raffle
Buy the toy and receive a chance to win the car. Only 350 tickets will be sold!
HOW IT WORKS:
Purchase one Hot Wheels 1:64 size 944 Turbo from 944Store and receive one raffle entry ticket. There is no limit to how many tickets any one participant can buy. After all 350 tickets are sold we will draw a winner. If your ticket is drawn you win the 1:1 real size version Porsche 944 Turbo Magnus Walker Tribute car built by 944Store and participating sponsors! This car has been raced and autographed by legendary Porsche Turbo Cup driver Rick Bye! Also remember this is a raffle with a cause; 25% or more of all net proceeds will be donated to non-profit charity Kingdom’s Kids Ministry to help orphan children in the Republic of Moldova. Even if you don’t win the car you are helping a great cause!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The raffle is sponsored by Kids For Him, Inc. a Georgia 501(c)(3) non-profit charity organization in partnership with 944Store LLC. Official Rules Below.
PRIZE CAR DETAILS:
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo silver on black with removable vinyl decals on body. This car has been built as a tribute to the Hot Wheels Magnus Walker toy car. This car has been raced and autographed by legendary Rick Bye, driver of the #8 Rothman’s 944Turbo Cup Reebok car. Growing list of upgrades and sponsor provided parts:
– 944Store built and tuned 2.5L 4cyl turbo charged engine
– Turbo Tim’s Upgraded Turbo S K26/8 turbo
– Factory 5 Speed Manual Transaxle
– BBS LM 17″ Staggered Motorsport Wheels
– Koni Sport Suspension
– Momo Signature Series Magnus Walker Steering Wheel
– Only944 Performance Shifter
– Only944 Short Throw Shift Kit
– Rennbay Fuel Line Upgrade (
– Rennbay Stainless Interior Trim Upgrades
– Rennbay Stainless Steel Exhaust Stud Kit
– Lindsey Racing Stage 1 Cylinder Head
– Lindsey Racing 3″ Exhaust
– Lindsey Racing Updated Engine Harness
– Lindsey Racing MAX ECU Performance Chips
– Sachs Cup Clutch Upgrade
– 944Online Power Steering Rack and Tie Rods
– BDR Performance Modified 951 Intercooler
– BDR Performance Modified Clutch Fork
– Paragon Products Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
– 944Barn Factory Side Skirts
– Global Tires New 200 Treadwear Tires
– WeatherTech Rear Hatch Mat
– 5amVinyl Decals And Body Wrap
– More To Come!
EVENT CALENDAR AND PHOTO GALLERY:
9/1/2023 944Fest 2023 – Worlds largest gathering of Porsche 944’s:
9/23/2023 Buford Auto Summit – Crusin’ For A Cause 2023:
10/08/2023 Annual Cars of Chateau Elan
10/11/2023 Motul Petit Le Mans
10/15/2023 944CAMP Driving the Tail of the Dragon
10/21/2023 MEGA Porsche Swap Meet
10/28/2023 Deutche Klassic Autoberfest
11/01/2023 Caffeine And Octane Atlanta
11/05/2023 Suwanee Classic
11/10/2023 Georgia National Fairgrounds
1. The raffle is sponsored by Kids For Him, Inc. a Georgia 501(c)(3) non-profit charity organization in event partnership with 944Store LLC.
2. The price of each raffle entry is $100 USD and can be purchased online at www.944store.com/products/raffle-car/
3. Each $100 raffle entry will result in the purchase of not only one raffle entry ticket but also one Porsche 944 Turbo hot wheels toy car (silver, gold, red or blue selected at random). The purchaser is responsible for actual shipping of the raffle entry ticket(s) and toy car(s) purchased (calculated online at the time of purchase).
4. There is no limit to the number of entries one person may purchase. Multiple purchases can be combined to save on shipping. Entries may not be assigned, transferred, or sold either before or after the drawing. After 350 entries are sold, no more shall be sold. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of entries purchased (i.e. if 1 is purchased, odds are 1 in 350; if 10 are purchased, odds are 1 in 35). All entries received by November 25, 2023 will be accepted into the raffle.
5. Entry purchases may be made in cash, by certified funds/personal check or via credit card online. All payments for entries must be made in US funds. No person under the age of 18 may purchase a raffle entry or receive any prize. An entry purchaser does not have to be present at the drawing to be eligible to win a prize. Any entry purchaser may attend the drawing.
6. The winner will be notified in person, by phone, via email or by certified mail, and the winner’s name will be announced on the 944Store and Kingdom’s Kids Ministry website(s).
7. No raffle entries will be sold after November 25, 2023. Online Pre-sales of raffle entry before November 1, 2023. In person and online raffle sales will start with official event start on November 1, 2023 and end on November 25th, 2023. Requests for entries received after November 25, 2023 will not be included in the drawing and will be returned. Entry requests will be subject to acceptance by Kids For Him 501(c)(3) non-profit and 944Store LLC.
8. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 944Store LLC, 2402 Tech Center Pkwy Suite 500, Lawrenceville, GA 30043, after November 25, 2023.
9. If fewer than 350 raffle entries are sold, Kids4Him and 944Store reserves the right in its absolute discretion to proceed with the raffle or issue full refunds to all participants (before the end of the 2023 calendar year) and forfeit the drawing.
10. The car being offered as a prize will be a US specification car and will be available for pick-up from 944Store in Dacula, GA 30019 for ninety (90) days after notification. The winner will be responsible for all licensing, registration, taxes, fees, duties, insurance, and other costs as well as transportation to and from the vehicle’s location. Kids for Him and 944Store specifically disclaims all express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, regarding the raffle car.
11. Unless prohibited by law, the winner may substitute a cash prize in the amount of $20,000 US in lieu of taking possession of the car. Any election to take the cash prize must be made within ninety (90) days after the drawing.
12. The winner is responsible for all applicable local, state, and federal taxes including all sales, use, luxury and income taxes. All prizes will be subject to federal tax withholding of 25% or the then applicable rate in accordance with the requirements of Federal law. Kids4Him will collect and submit the withholding on behalf of the winner prior to delivery of the prize.
13. All requests for entries must be submitted on online at www.944store.com/products/raffle-car/ or in person at events hosted by 944Store or Kids For Him.
14. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries to be conducted at 1050 Brighton Cove Dr., Lawrenceville, GA 30043 the week of November 27th by a 944Store employee whose decision shall be final and binding in all respects. The winning entry will be drawn from a container in which all eligible entry stubs purchased for the drawing will be mixed. Each entry stub will have an equal chance of being drawn.
15. This offer is void where prohibited by law. Kids For Him and 944Store employees, persons living in the same households as employees, immediate family members (spouses, children, siblings, and parents) of employees are not eligible to enter or to win prizes.
16. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Kids For Him and 944Store to use the winner’s name, regional affiliation, likeness and photograph in any publicity worldwide in all media including the Internet without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
17. By participating in the raffle, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
18. This raffle is sponsored by Kids For Him Inc, 1050 Brighton Cove Dr., Lawrenceville, GA 30043. All of the net proceeds of the raffle will be devoted exclusively to the lawful purposes of Kids For Him 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Budgeted use is as follows: 25% of the net proceeds of the raffle shall be used to cover events, publicity, and marketing expenses associated with the raffle. 50% of the net proceeds of the raffle will be used to cover the expenses of the car being offered as a prize. 25% of the net proceeds of the raffle shall be donated to Kingdom’s Kids Ministry for overseas aid with street and orphan children in the Republic of Moldova.