The Porsche 944 clutch release fork is notorious for wearing, breaking, and overall poor bearing design.
BDR brings you an upgrade solution for the 944 and the 951 (944 Turbo).
The BDR clutch release forks:
– have the pads TIG welded and resurfaced
– fingers reinforced with weldment
– heat treated for durability
– self oiling bushings are pressed in
– bushings are lapped to a new clutch fork control shaft for perfect sizing and smooth action
– are re-coated for rust resistance and aesthetic bling
This is a must-do upgrade for anyone with a worn fork as MSRP for a new 951 fork alone is $453.68!
Your clutch pedal will never feel the same again!